Monday, May 16, 2011

CVS Sunday

So I have been bitten by the coupon bug! This Sunday I went to CVS to see what deals I could get. This was my first on my own trip since I did not follow what the bloggers got and I got quite a few things, but still spent a little more than I would like. Hopefully my ECBs will start rolling over and I will really start saving money. This trip, I spent $31.47 and saved $27.81, plus I earned $6 Extra Care Bucks! I got:



2 boxes of fiber one cereal
2 bottles of V8 Splash
2 Right Guard deodorant
1 package of 42 count Cottonelle wipes
1 box of bandaids

2 bottles of Herbal Essences conditioner
and Neutrogena stick sunscreen!
and I used coupons for everything!

plus
1 box of CVS guaifenisen, no coupon (for my allergy suffering hubby)




P.S. George trashed my recipt before I saved purchase amounts for everything, but I will save it next trip... promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment