Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #2

FOR TODAY February 8th, 2011
Outside my window...the sun is shining! and the frost is melting, and our two dogs are happy. Until it will snow tonight/tomorrow/
I am thinking...about what to write for my descriptive essay for my composition class. I am leaning toward writing it about my Grandad, but I want something specific.
I am thankful for...my husband. He was moved by our church service on Sunday, and I can really see changes in him. Praise the Lord
From the learning room...I have several assignments that are due this week. I need to spend my day locked up in my office.
From the kitchen...delicious coffee. I bought some fresh coffee on Saturday, and some new vanilla caramel cream.
I am wearing...pajamas that don't match. Toile pants and a McComb relocation t-shirt that I snatched out of George's drawer...it is so soft!
I am creating...editing pictures to go in our frames and albums. Still haven't ordered our wedding pictures from 2 years ago.
I am going...to a doctors appointment today. Crossing my fingers that all goes well. And MOPS tonight!
I am reading...I hope to read through Proverbs 31 today. God has laid it on my heart for some reason and I think I should listen to him.
I am hoping...to feel accomplished at the end of the day. I should write down my successes.
I am hearing...the heater, the washer and dryer.
Around the house...there is plenty for me to do today.
One of my favorite things...is my shopaholic coffee mug that Jayson got me. No reason, just to be sweet. I miss him!
A few plans for the rest of the week: The girls will be home on Thursday night, and Chasity has a swim meet Friday evening. My sweet friend Ashley is coming for a visit on Saturday. It's been awhile since I have gotten to spend some quality time with her and Kyra. Then on Sunday, I am working with my MOPS friends at the Cajun Sadie Hawkins Valentine Banquet in Commerce.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my MOPS friend Jamie and I at the bake sale. I feel like such a Susie Homemaker in this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment