Friday, February 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY February 4th, 2011

Outside my window... is a beautiful blanket of snow!

I am thinking...about our plans for the remainder of the day

I am thankful for...a warm house

From the kitchen...it is clean and tidy, love that! We are going to have roasted chicken for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...2 pairs of socks, jeans, black tshirt and a long sleeved green shirt

I am creating...nothing at the moment, but I think the girls and I might make some Valentines decorations later today.

I am going...to stay inside the rest of the day, and maybe try to study some

I am reading...various books for school, and reading through the book of Titus.

I am hoping...that the roads will be better tomorrow so that we can go to church tomorrow night.

I am hearing...George playing COD in the living room and the girls giggling in Trinity's room

Around the house...its so clean! for now, but the girls are home so that is sure not to last for long...no worries!

One of my favorite things...is my microfiber blanket. I seriously cuddle up with it like babies do

A few plans for the rest of the weekend: stay home, hopefully church tomorrow, and watching the Super Bowl on Sunday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Chasity playing in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment