Friday, September 5, 2014

Fix Number Six

Hi y'all! I requested that this fix have some dressier pieces in it because my closet was struggling with outfits to wear to meetings and church. My stylist, Emily, delivered quite well. All of the pieces go well together in the same palate so I could wear them together or with other pieces already in my closet.

Drop Earrings $28.00 - Keep

Very chic and not over stated and compliment everything. I'm hoping these won't be too much of an attraction for Reagan.


Milan Lace Print Back Pleat Top $58.00 - Keep

Love this for fall. Its very flowy so I can wear it in early Texas fall (aka still blazing hot), but still layer it when it gets chilly out.

Marlena Abstract Print Tab Sleeve Blouse $48.00 - Keep

I really like the color on this blouse and I think it goes well with my skin tone. I like the pop of pink so that I can coordinate with some of Reagan's dresses.

Kaleigh Ankle Biter Skinny Jean - $88.00 - send back

I really wanted these to work, but they are just too big. This is not StitchFix's fault, but I've been so diligent about getting to the gym that I'm toning up more. But I'm going to look around to see if I can find something similar elsewhere.


Sloane Colorblock A-Line Ponte Shift Dress $78.00 - Keep

Love love love this dress. First, who doesn't love a shift dress? So classic. Secondly, the color block on this dress was spot on. I like that it is trendy, but not over the top that I won't be able to wear it after the trend has passed.

Finally, thank y'all for using my referral link for Fixes of your own. Because of y'all I got a fantastic discount on this fix. If you HAVENT signed up for a box? Why not? Here... use my link and sign up! https://stitchfix.com/referral/3559345

No comments:

Post a Comment