Monday, April 21, 2014

I workout!


After two pregnancies in two years and four children total my body isn't what it used to be. I'm not sure it should be what it once was, but I do want to be fit and healthy. 

Since Reagan is now over two months I'm starting to feel more comfortable with a more strenuous exercise routine aside from just pushing both the littles in a stroller. 

Last week George bought me the FitBit Flex that I have been begging for for over a year. I really like the constant feedback that it gives. Through the day I just double tap to instantly see how much  I am making. Trey loves for me to check during diaper changes so he can see the lights. 

The other thing I have started is Tracy Anderson DVDs. I started with Method for Beginners so that I really know I am using proper form and understand the movements she is using. After my first few workouts I am already seeing changes. 

I'll check back in a few weeks and let y'all know what progress I've made. If you have a FitBit you should look me up. What workouts are you doing this spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment