Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Too Much Space

Just 2 weeks under 2 years ago we moved into our home. I love this house. I really do. Everyone has their own room, there's a great kitchen and a beautiful formal dining room. 

Right now, I'm sitting in our rocking chair in our under decorated master bedroom and I'm just reminiscing. Just 3 years ago we were in an apartment in Baytown, TX while George was in residency. Our entire living and eating area was the size of our current bedroom. 

Some days I feel like our house is too big. Today, we are having our carpets cleaned so the babies and I are hanging out in here. Today, it feels like just enough space. Trey has room to play, but yet not too much room to be far away getting into something to hurt him. He's just a few feet away, playing sweetly by the window while Sesame Street is on in the background. Soon, he will be far away; at school, at college, with his own family. But today he is right here in MY space, and it feels just right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment